I wrote an article recently on LinkedIn that got some attraction on the subject of online traffic for your website if you would like to read, sure thing here it is. The was however a question posed to me in relation too, well I’ll just put the question down here, but your going to have to read my fist post on this matter before you’e going to understand the question.
Le’ts check my favorite site to see what they say about it Wiki
A traffic exchange website receives website submissions from webmasters that join traffic exchange networks. The person who submitted the website then has to browse other member sites on the exchange program to earn credits, which enable their sites to be viewed by other members through the surf system. This increases the number of visitors to all the sites involved.
Exchanges enforce a certain credit ratio, which illustrates the number of websites the surfer must view in order to receive one hit through the program for their promoted website. Many sites offer the ability to upgrade one’s membership level for a more equal credit ratio.
As the viewers are all website owners or affiliates, it is possible that some might find certain member sites interesting and thus make note of them on their own sites, sending more traffic their way. Most traffic programs also impose a time limit when members are browsing, ranging from 10 seconds to 60 seconds. Some incorporate the use of captcha to ensure user interaction.
Almost all traffic exchange programs are free, although many of them offer special features to paid members and offer credits for purchase. Almost all traffic exchange programs encourage users to build their own referral networks, which in turn increases the referrers’ number of credits.
The traffic generated in a traffic exchange can be leveraged by using a downline builder to assist the user in building a referral network in the many different traffic exchanges.
Sound good doesn’t it… I bet you didn’t know that you could be getting totally free traffic to your website while enjoying and learning from others.
So the next question I hear you ask is where can I find these websites and programs from. Well no need to look far I’ll jot some of them down here for you to take a look at. If you like my list and they were helpful to you, leave me a comment below I would love to know how you get on thanks 🙂
These are not my list even though I do use some of them. As usual I’ve searched and combed the internet for you, but as we are talking about traffic exchange I’ll leave a link below to the websites bare in mind that some of the website might be listed twice as there are different data out there on each one.
List of Best Traffic Exchange Sites
|Name||Surf Timer||Description||Alexa Rank|
|ViralteCoop||5 secs||Your advertisement on hundreds of manual T.Es. Earn credits and cash from solo ads.||143369|
|TrafficG||20 secs||Geo targeting, 1:1 exchange, Banner exchange service.||57958|
|MembersRule||10 secs||Pays $0.03 per 100 pages surf, 1:1 surf exchange, Earn with PTC.||272332|
|Easyhits4U||15/20 secs||Largest manual traffic exchange program,1:2/1:1 surf exchange.||16397|
|Hit2Hit||6 secs||2:1 for free and 1:1 for paid members, unlimited text/banners.||175966|
|TrafficAdbar||10 secs||Unique site with lot of features, 1.25:1 surf exchange, wide exposure.||31485|
|HitSafari||6 secs||Over 175000 members. 1:1 surf exchange.||333813|
|IloveHits||6 secs||1:1 click exchange ratio, surfing activity bonus, banner/text ads.||458428|
|TrafficSwirl||10 secs||1:1 surf exchange ratio, text/banner advertising, daily surf bonuses.||99506|
|Traffic-Splash||6 secs||Cash surfing rewards, 1:1 exchange ratio, banner and text ads.||314527|
|HitLink||6 secs||Banner exchanges, cash rewards, 1:1 surf exchange ratio.||133478|
|WebmasterQuest||10 secs||1:1 surf ratio. Daily surfing bonuses. Allows rotators.||252087|
|Soaring4Traffic||10 secs||8 sec surf timer, Power surf, Weekly jackpot and many exciting features.||836834|
10. Traffic Monsoon – This exchange has a 2:1 ratio and a 20-second timer on surfing, but it does allow automatic rotators. It doesn’t require a login to surf. It’s been steadily growing from month to month and broke 20 million hits tracked as of June 2015.
11. EasyHits4u – This exchange has a ratio of 1:1 and only a 15-second timer. They allow rotators and don’t require a login. They’re significantly smaller than Traffic Monsoon, with only 600,000 tracked hits. As a bonus, they have five referral tiers for marketers looking to recruit others.
12. TE Racing League – This exchange has a somewhat rocky history, going up and down in hits from month to month, taking a dive in May. They have a 3:1 ratio but only a 5-second timer.
13. Legacyhits – this exchange has been holding relatively steady over the last few months, with only a minor decline in May and June. They have a 10-second timer and do not require a login, but their ratio is only 2:1. They have nearly 1.5 million tracked hits on average.
14. Surfers2u – This exchange has a 4:3 ratio, which is unusual among the higher quality exchanges. It also does not allow rotators. It doesn’t require a login, at least, and they have around a quarter million tracked hits on average.
15. I Love Hits – This exchange has a 3:1 ratio and a 6-second timer. They allow rotators and have no login for surging. They have a referral program, but it only has one level, so the bonus is flat for each referral.
16. StartXchange – This exchange has a 3:1 ratio and a 10-second timer, making it about par for the course. It allows rotators, has no login, and has tracked over two million hits. There’s not much that makes it stand out compared to other exchanges.
17. TopHits4U – This exchange has a 3:1 ratio and a 10-second timer. Sound familiar? Like StartXchange, there’s nothing that really sets this network apart from others on this list.
18. Easyhits2u – Another exchange that has a 2:1 ratio, a 10-second timer, no login, and rotator permissions. This is the problem with many of these networks; there’s nothing that makes them stand apart from others on their tier.
19. ThumbVu – this exchange has a 3:1 ratio, a 10-second timer, rotators, and all the same as the rest. The one major difference is that it requires a login if you want to surf, unusual for the top tier exchanges.
20. Tezak Traffic Power – One of the more originally named exchanges, this one pulls out at the bottom of the “high quality” list with a 3:1 ratio, an 8-second timer and the same rotator permission as most of the other networks.