Hello there Lovelies hope you all had a wonderful holiday period with family and love ones. Yes I know it’s February and things have gotten back to normal. I so sorry it’s been a while but I’ve now started to get things back to normality.
Hope 2017 is treating you to a fantastic few months? Things have been changing and moving around for me, good things I promise.
So you might be seeing a few changes round here and hopefully you will love, like and enjoy the changes.
Do feel free to let me know what you think. I’m getting the hand of things now.
So to kick offfff! 2017 here is our first podcasts recording a couple of weeks ago.
The Smart Way To Making Money Without Getting Overwhelmed/Part One
Finding a way to make a living is something we are all on a journey on and sometimes we might be having a good day with it and at other times we might not even want to get out of bed.
I’m sure you’ve heard the saying money makes the world go round? But in the pursuit of getting the green stuff how can we make sure that we don’t get overwhelmed with it and that we are still in control of our pursuit rather than allowing the pursuit of money to control us.
In my latest podcast I share ways in which we can allow or begin the process of make money without getting overwhelmed by it.
I hope you enjoy it, do feel free to follow us, share or leave a comment and let us know what you think.
If you are budding entrepreneur and are looking for creative ways to launch, run and grow a business do visiting us over at RICHIBLE our online multimedia platform for entrepreneurs.
We provide you all the resources y need in starting a highly successful business this year
Host: Rachael Aprill Phillips
Rachael Aprill Phillips is the CEO and founder of the Richible Group The Ultimate Multimedia platform for entrepreneurs. She has has been a successful business owner for the past 11 years and has successful built six successful businesses to date
In November 2016 she was named Global Marketing expert by Huffington Post.
The Top 20 Affiliate Networks
- Rakuten Linkshare
- A close competition between Rakuten LinkShare and CJ as always, but the quality of LinkShare’s advertiser support is hard to ignore.
- CJ by Conversant
- CJ is felt by some to have a technology lead over their competition and is a little more popular with publishers. A very popular professional network.
- The industry entry-point for many publishers. Ease of use and broad product offerings make it simple.
- An impressive jump in the rankings resulting from very strong support from their vibrant publisher community.
- ebay Partner Newtork
- The absorption of Pepperjam and the bigger, stronger eBay Partner Network is extremely well-liked by publishers.
- Still huge even as they have had to evolve with the changing rules on promotions and disclosures. Massively popular with entry-level merchants.
- Always a contender, ShareASale seems to polarize opinions a little more than some other networks. A stable network with a solid history.
- FlexOffers is a network comprised of skilled online publishers with full compliance monitoring for advertisers within a multitude of product verticals.
- Revenue Wire
- A terrific jump in the rankings from last year shows the great reputation that this Canadian network has built for itself.
- Stable professionally operated and a great business model. Very popular with the advertisers in our survey. What more could anyone want?
- A terrific range of trusted brands and a focus on proprietary technology keeps LinkConnector high on our list.
- Affiliate Window
- The best network in Europe and increasingly prominent in the USA. Well worth a look for any publisher or advertiser looking to go global.
- oND is still popular but increasingly finds itself over-shadowed by newer digital download networks.
- Based in Manhattan and with a great reputation, especially for their email campaigns.
- No longer a new a entry to the Top 20, but still based in NY and owned by Progressive Digital Media Group. Affiliate Future is going strong.
- A surprising new entry this year, admedia has been providing online advertising services to advertisers, publishers and consumers since 1998.
- Another strong European network founded way back in 1999, Tradedoubler has a global reach and a great publisher network.
- Based in the UK but with an active US office, Webgains tries to stay focused on solid core values.
- Impact Radius
- Run by legends of the industry, with top-class technology and great results. Well worth their inclusion.
- Back in the rankings this year, ValuLead’s customized campaigns have fostered a dramatic rise in popularity..